Bleibt Jung und Rebeliert.

Samstag, 7. Januar 2012

Jodie Foster's Quotes







But now I really don't want to work unless I really, really care about a project.
Jodie Foster

But the reason I became, why I wanted to be in the business was because there was Midnight Cowboy.
Jodie Foster

By the first week of shooting, you know exactly where your film is heading based on the psychology of your director.
Jodie Foster

Cruelty might be very human, and it might be cultural, but it's not acceptable.
Jodie Foster

I am the luckiest filmmaker I know.
Jodie Foster

I didn't have any ambition to produce big mainstream popcorn movies.
Jodie Foster

I don't know if I see myself as really an action hero, but I like doing physical movies and I like doing movies where the writing is very lean.
Jodie Foster

I don't know why people think child actresses in particular are screwed up. I see kids everywhere who are totally bored. I've never been bored a day in my life.
Jodie Foster

I fantasize about having a manual job where I can come home at night, read a book and not feel responsible for what will happen the next day.
Jodie Foster

I guess I've played a lot of victims, but that's what a lot of the history of women is about.
Jodie Foster

I had to take my makeup off at work every night. I wasn't allowed to do it at home because my mom said that when your work day is done, you're done with work.
Jodie Foster

I have, in some ways, saved characters that have been marginalized by society by playing them - and having them still have dignity and still survive, still get through it.
Jodie Foster

I love European movies and I kind of grew up on European films.
Jodie Foster

I love more than anything looking at a movie scene by scene and seeing the intention behind it.
Jodie Foster

I prefer to commit 100 per cent to a movie and make fewer films, because it takes over your life.
Jodie Foster

I spent a lot of time not in school, so I didn't have deep relationships with kids my own age.
Jodie Foster

I think 'destiny' is just a fancy word for a psychological pattern.
Jodie Foster

I think an artist's responsibility is more complex than people realize.
Jodie Foster

I think Anna and the King is a look at Asia from the Asian perspective, reflecting the Asian experience, which is very rare.
Jodie Foster

I think anybody over 30 plays parents because it happens in your thirties and so that's kind of a natural progression. But I'm definitely drawn to it. It's probably the most intense, passionate thing that happens to you as you get older.
Jodie Foster



I want to be inspiring to myself, to my kids, my family, and my friends.
Jodie Foster

I wish people could get over the hang-up of subtitles, although at the same time, you know, that's kind of why I'm kind of pro dubbing.
Jodie Foster

I wish that I spoke more languages. I speak a couple languages, but not well enough to really dub myself. French is really the only one, and it's a difficult thing.
Jodie Foster

I'd like to be Dakota Fanning when I get young.
Jodie Foster

I'm kind of a chatterbox and I talk really fast.
Jodie Foster

I've always had this idea that I wanted movies to make people better not worse.
Jodie Foster

It's an interesting combination: Having a great fear of being alone, and having a desperate need for solitude and the solitary experience. That's always been a tug of war for me.
Jodie Foster

Knowing what paint a painter uses or having an understanding of where he was in the history of where he came from doesn't hurt your appreciation of the painting.
Jodie Foster

My kids are young and my life with them is really stimulating and really full and significant.
Jodie Foster

Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.
Jodie Foster

Part of me longs to do a job where there's not a gray area.
Jodie Foster

So, yes, there's nothing I love more than listening to directors talk about their movies.
Jodie Foster

The best reason to make a film is that you feel passionately about it.
Jodie Foster

The movies I made when I was 14 or 15, I have a hard time looking at those. Those were the awkward years. I don't know if anybody can look at something they did when they were 14 and not wince.
Jodie Foster

Well, I certainly was exposed to and learned to appreciate the work of great directors early on. As a kid, my mother used to take me to see really interesting arty films in Los Angeles.
Jodie Foster

You develop a third eye where you kind of know where they are in a room at all times but no matter how vigilant you are as a parent, at some point, you'll look around a room and can't find them and there's a searing pain that goes through your body.
Jodie Foster



von: www.brainyquote.com

© Die Rosarote Brille, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena